Geography

 How to Prepare for UGC NET JRF Geography



First to be clear this is not a tips and tricks post. I will guide you here on "how to revise the books and complete the syllabus thoroughly along with PYQs and take part in the journey of NET JRF in Geography"

I hope you are well acquainted with the syllabus. If not, please close this page and see the syllabus first - just a thorough reading and then come back!

If you consumed the syllabus very well, it's time to move to the next step. 

Take the topic - "Natural Disasters"

Yes, let's start with the disasters, so we can take precautions well before it happens! LOL.🤣🤣🤣


N.B: I do not know whether my strategy is right or wrong. But I am following it...and sharing here just to keep a record of my journey. Plus, to get valuable feedback from people like you!

I'm pretty sure, between the strategy shared by toppers after success and the actual ground reality - there is a great anomaly. I want to minimize that!

Okay, fine, if you are still interested to know...my ongoing journey, you are welcome from my bottom of Heart!

I like many others, started with the Unit-1: Geomorphology Continue Reading Here

I will tell you the reason for starting with Natural Disasters Topic very soon! Till then keep reading with hardcore FOCUS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad